Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Psalm- My personal cry to the Lord...His response!

Dear God,
 I pray over the next two weeks. Give me strength for speaking and clarity of speech. God, provide me with peace. I give you my heart. God, I'm all yours and I ask, God, that you will help me focus directly on you.
God, I want to pour my heart out to you. I hope and pray that I'll be able to trust in you enough to open up to you, Lord! Give me the ability to trust in you- that you will not leave me. God, give me peace for the future. I NEED you! God, I need you! GOD I NEED YOU, GOD I NEED YOU! I NEED my father, my protector, my husband, my confidant, my refuge, my comfort, my peace, my security. God, I NEED YOU! Be my security- keep me safe. Be my peace- help me not to fret over future events. God, be my refuge. Be my father- protect me from the trouble of this world- spiritually and emotionally. Be my husband. I pray that I'll be able to trust fully in you, Lord so that I won't relent in keeping all of my thoughts and feelings from you. Be my inspiration, God. I WANT to know what to write. I WANT to know what I stand for in this world. I WANT to know what to take photos of for photography. I WANT to be able to grasp the great plans that you have for my future. Be my calm! God, be my CALM.
I want to stop worrying about the events that will play out. I want to be fully calm and discover abiding peace in your enduring presence.
God, you are ALL MINE. You give me your whole self; unconditional love, abounding grace and all. I don't understand everything, but I pray that I'll be able to open up my whole heart to you God...
-Love your daughter and bride, Emily Ann

Dear Emily Ann
I am with you! I am with you. You are my daughter and I stand firmly on my word that says I have never abandoned you (John 14:16, Hebrews 13:5). I will remain with you always. That said, Emily Ann- my beloved daughter, I have provided for you and stored within you all that you have asked. You have been given everything that is necessary to accomplish anything. You want peace, my daughter I've given it to you and it's in abundant supply.
I've given it to you. I've planted a spirit of peace within you for the funeral, for the future- growing up. Emily Ann, I am with you. That overwhelming fact should give you incomprehensible peace. Why don't you find joy and peace in my truth? Emily Ann, you have been protected by me since birth. I have crazy plans for your future. All of these situations that you've had to experience at early ages was to begin an early maturity within you. If your sister had never left, and if your mom had never gotten cancer and if your Nana hadn't passed away and if your Grandma hadn't come home TO BE WITH ME then you would not be where you are right now.
You need to trust that I am with you. Your trials and challenges and changes have not ceased, but I will ALWAYS remain with you. I tell you this, Emily Ann. I am your father. I am your husband. I am your confidant. I am your everything. Know that in all that happens; all of the events that unfold are all to make you a stronger warrior for my kingdom. Christina is coming home. Know that she will be busy, but your sister is returning. You WILL see your sister, Mary. I KNOW what is best for my child- my daughter-my bride- you- Emily Ann Bachand.
Why do you question me? Out of everything that you've gone through what has given you the ability to say that I am not with you? I have always proven faithful to you. Don't forget that in all the "crap" that I am WITH YOU. I have given you the ability to conquer any army, to draw a bronze bow, and scale any wall (2 Samuel 22:30-37, Psalm 18:28 & 36). It is through my mighty name that these are given to you- my beloved daughter- my treasure- my lovely girl- my masterpiece, I am with you.
-Love your Father up in Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment