Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Reappearance of Joy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbpJ2FeeJgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykg92cygID8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjOAh3sSPPY

The most thrilling part of trudging through difficult times is encountering a joyous valley. When a person has weakness flowing through their veins and exhaustion hovering over them and can still scavenge about their spirit to discover the unbelievable ability to dance amidst the pain, no one is able to compose a rebuttal concerning the lack of God's existence in the individual's life.
God's relevance/existence beams most brightly in the darkest of circumstances. His knowledge surpasses that of any being; he knows exactly what His treasures desire and will not withhold the most essential things from them. God is the ultimate provider! He has the strength to crush any army of sorrow that encompasses His beloved children. It is in His mighty name alone that people are able to continue fighting in the most brutal of emotional/spiritual battles.
The first two links are the ones that I've been dancing to and singing along with in the car. I've been frolicking about my kitchen in the wee hours of the night and jamming out to the most cheesiest of songs. Why? The LORD?!!!! David's had similar experiences, so why shouldn't I? In the most troubling situations  the most mirthful experience to partake in is unexplainably frisking about the room. Yes God! You are with me.

Dear Father,
YOU ARE CRAZY GOOD! I love you to pieces, and thank you for knowing the inner parts of me. I praise you for listening to the simplest of prayers; for being well aware of what I need most (aside from your presence), and giving me just that. Thank you for reviving within me the uncontrollable sensation to dance. You are nothing short of marvelous! Don't you ever change, Jesus! :)
-Love your daughter and bride Emily Ann

P.S. the third link isn't one that I've been listening to a lot this week, but it definitely awakens the yearning to groove. It may even produce a smile. Yeeeees...the guy who is singing is white, witty and wonderful. Don't deny the crafty workmanship of the Lord- his artistry is exhibited to the fullest in this man's voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment