Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whether it's at my church or one that I'm visiting, the most thrilling part is when they begin to praise God through prayer or song. As you watch the movie, examine everyone who's wholeheartedly worshiping the Lord. This is why these moments, (the designated times to worship) of attending church are treasured within me. Despite my attendance for a renewal of strength for myself, viewing others in this world being vulnerable to God, is uplifting. It's a reminder that I'm not the only person praying, and burdened or perhaps overwhelmed with joy due to God's presence.
Last year a friend of mine invited me to her church. She's Ukrainian, and therefore the service was not in English. Despite lack of comprehension, they often had times when everyone had to kneel down and begin praying. People spoke in tongues...or perhaps Ukraine. That was the memorable part of the evening youth service. Although my understanding was limited, hearing the surrounding youth passionately cry out was something that I could connect to. Every one has a unique heritage, sometimes there own language or whatever, but unity is unraveled when people give their hearts over to the lord publicly or privately.
This is a dabble of the worship that is experienced at my church. Watch and enjoy!
This is the upcoming generation...
 

Worship at my church (the youth service)...

No comments:

Post a Comment