Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Kid Young At Heart

If only my sister were here...She would be if she wasn't so freakin' talented (praise Jesus that she is, however). We departed in peace last month. My sister journeyed back to NYC, and is now in Venice, Italy. If she were not there, she would be here! Since she is not revisiting home I am alone. Scratch that! I am with Jesus, frolicking in the snow while my siblings are traveling, working, staying at home, attending school across the country, or protecting their kin.
I may exhibit some adult-like personality traits, but my heart remains child-like for the most crucial events in life. Snow is important. It glistens, it sparkles, it reflects the light. I fear the dark no more with snow glazing the streets of my home town. Praise the Lord for such flakes that bound together to make an impact, for a single flake is useless, but they can stop the world when they all stick together. YAY!!
My sister is unable to receive such movies through email currently, and these lack facebook-worthiness so here the videos are. Each one displaying the kid that lurks beneath the surface! ;) AHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment