Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We Are

Yep, I think this will be a favorite song for a few consecutive days this week...Joy Williams singing "We Are"! I heard her in a trailer for The Vow. I incorporated a link to this upcoming movie on my post entitled, "Increasing Value". Here's the second movie trailer if you want to enlighten yourself  and indulge in some upcoming at-home/in-theaters entertainment, followed by a newly beloved song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoXHO3ceUY&NR=1&feature=endscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkjFz12--aY

2 comments:

  1. I want to see that movie - looks SO GOOD! Hey - I don't don't much about Blogspot or Blogger - but I know on wordpress.com you can actually post the youtube video in your article take a look at my article from today to see what I mean. I love wordpress - it offers so many other useful tools for us writers :) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's neat to know. That sounds like a fanciful feature to have. I appreciate that piece of advice. I'll look it up!

      Delete