Monday, November 28, 2011

Simply an observation: Emotional responses vary depending upon the event that takes place. It's interesting to discover the reaction one exposes after the unwrapping of an incomprehensible and seemingly unbearable happening. How a person reacts may alter despite the fact that the occurrence may scrounger up the same ending...
Here is some more music to add to your playlist. The facebook link is a new song by Jimmy Needham. He introduced it at a concert I attended a few weeks ago and so the melodious tune is just a recording. It lasts for about a minute. This newly composed piece, "If I Ever Needed Grace" will be released on his next album (coming out in March???) and so there is no full version of it (sorry). I had to post my recording of the song basically since I couldn't discover any others. The link for youtube will point you directly towards a song that never ceases to be loved by me.  Hillsong United, baby! One of the most marvelous worship bands. Have a joyous time listening to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKLkQTp3iM

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002536970092#!/photo.php?v=176704632424101&set=vb.100002536970092&type=2&theater

 Thank you for making my life and not just my day. You are too good. You always remain with us LORD. I praise you for that overwhelming fact. Prepare our hearts for the days to come and give each individual  incomprehensible strength to persevere through any impending challenges that may arise. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment