Friday, November 18, 2011

Joyous Delight


Unexplainable joy that cannot be contained within comes from none other but Jesus! It exudes uncontrollable spurts of mere frolicking. Experiencing incomprehensible eruptions of jubilance must be exuded through actions and/or laughter. When a person soaks up love that God drenches them with in various ways there can be sporadic outbursts of joy. Events, conversations and readings are contributing factors to a person’s emotional response to all of the occurrences that consist of a single day. Occasionally the reasoning for the freeing of a happy heart is due to His magnificent presence that dwells within His children. 
There are random moments when an unexplainable seed of mirth springs up in the depths of my heart. My hands will sometimes quiver as I drive 8-) .... Butterflies begin to swarm through the inner parts of me. The hearts beating rate increases significantly and my face gradually tires from smiling for no purposeful cause. It will come to the point where my body is resistant towards sitting still. Pulling over becomes a necessity in order to remain alive and the happiness must be displayed in a shameless skip. 
Everyone needs a good frolic and the occasional happy jump. They are activities that display a joyous heart. It's a clever way of unleashing the overwhelming mirth that lurks within. 
I firmly believe that these sporadic outbursts of joy display God's apparent existence in our lives- His children. Understandable circumstances that revive tamed emotions aren’t always His nature. When His presence becomes distinct, the response of the person reaches unexplainable heights. The freeing reaction is frequently examined by others and influences their behavior. Perspectives of God's infinite ability to supply us with all that is desired may alter too. He's capable of equipping a child with a cheerful countenance. This reflects the bountiful elation that He discovers in showering us with various spurts of happiness; He loves to watch His people overcome with mirth.
Skipping one’s sorrows shamelessly away, and leaping reveals a jubilant spirit. God will grin at the uniquely spontaneous explosions of joy. Others will watch gleefully and some will fearlessly accompany you.
Habakkuk 3:18-19 I will rejoice in the God of my salvation! Yahweh my LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like those of a deer and enables me to walk on mountain heights!
Psalm 33:21-22 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. Let your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in you alone.
1 Samuel 18:6 They sang and danced for joy with tambourines and cymbals.
Psalm 65:8 Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy.

Jeremiah 15:16 When I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name.

Psalm 37:23
 The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.
Isaiah 62:4
 Never again will you be called “The Forsaken City” or “The Desolate Land.” Your new name will be “The City of God’s Delight” and “The Bride of God,” for the Lord delights in you and will claim you as his bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment