Sunday, February 19, 2012

He's Mine!

A lady who's not defined by age, accomplishments or by what she's able to achieve. There's a vision relapsing within my head...
Notice that in relationships a woman's confidence seems to beam brighter with a man by her side. Her trust is in him entirely for protection and security. The lady is confident in the guys ability to provide for her. There's dependence upon him to meet and exceed spiritual, emotional and if married, physical needs and expectations.
A guy rubbing his lady's back or twirling her hair while their sitting down side by side causes her to straighten up. The couple is standing up and waiting- they embrace- the woman stands up taller. There's a pair of two smitten adults promenading about while holding hands; the woman walks with confidence in each stride. Posture improves significantly.
This is where I envision myself in the next year. NOT with a boy on this earth, rather with God. There's an enticing perception of the Lord as a Husband and Father. It's crucial to be dependent upon His presence and be forever encouraged by His abiding truth.
 Beauty, encouragement, wisdom and guidance are spoken by influential folk. The words of human's transform one's demeanor, molds their perceptions and influences the decisions that they make. Occasionally fulfillment in the words of surrounding people are listened to more than the eternal truth written and spoken by the enduring Creator..
 It is my aspiration to be the WOMAN distinguished by her relationship with God. Wearing that fake engagement ring (that looks real) not to purposefully tease people or to have a stranger inquire about how long I've been married (people have/do and I've created a story to tell the silly folks who choose to ask about my "marriage life"...great stuff). I'm married, sure! What's his name? Hmmmm...(no more Henry Darcy) Jesus?! And NO, I'm not a nun...
The vision is of a petite, blue-eyed brunette adult strutting confidently into a room. There's a tall guy walking with her. They're holding hands, he's embracing her as they stand in line for coffee. He's rubbing her back as the two of them sit in church. No one else can see Him except for her. She is able to FEEL Him and SEE Him. This man has her back all the days of her life. He knows her. He provides for her. He speaks to her. He comforts her. He strengthens her. She's forever satisfied and is beaming with confidence.
She's in bed. She remains restless; going to bed at midnight and staying awake for the past two hours and He's persistent- "talk to me, my beloved! I am here. Trust me! Hear me! Feel me! For I AM HERE!"....
She trusts...
She surrenders...
She receives...
She's fulfilled...
She's confident...
She dances (with Him)...
She cries...
She vents...
She has faith...
She's loved...
She's ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment